- May 13, 2016: Toronto Star Correction: “A photo caption accompanying a photo with this article was edited from a previous version to make clear that the number Palestinians displaced during the 1948 war surrounding Israel’s establishment includes their decedents.”
January 21, 2014: National Post/Ottawa Citizen/Montreal Gazette/Calgary Herald/PostMedia correct incorrectly linkage between Israeli settlements and Palestinian refugees
CBC Online, Nov 7 2010: CBC amended a report after falsely claiming that 700,000 Palestinians had been “uprooted” by the 1948 Arab-Israeli war.
- Radio Canada TV: Oct 31 2008: Radio Canada airs pro-Palestinian advocacy film. After HRC Communique, Radio-Canada agrees to air new documentary, Ombudsman confirms that the film should have never been aired in the first place.
- Regina Leader Post, Jan 29 2007: Reporter described the “Palestinian’s right of return” as if he believed that this ‘right’ was entrenched. Article corrected online.
- London Free Press, Jan 23 2007: Reporter described the ‘Palestinian’s right of return’ as if he believed that this ‘right’ was entrenched. Article corrected online.
- Canadian Press, April 3 2006: CP reporter inserted her own opinions to describe Palestinian refugee camps as ‘squalid’. Reporter was reprimanded. Correction issued.