- July 7, 2015: Globe and Mail: After an HRC complaint, the Globe And Mail Amended A Gerald Caplan column which falsely claimed that Prime Minister Harper believes that “all criticism of Israeli policies is “the new anti-Semitism”.
- June 4, 2015: CBC Online: CBC warns commentators about anti-Israel hate speech after HRC intervention
- December 26, 2013: After HRC Complaint, CTV Unpublishes Claim that “Israel Practices Genocide” Against Palestinians
- May 13, 2013: Toronto Star: Toronto Star Removes Anti-Semitic Commentary After HRC Complaint
- February 27, 2013: Hamilton Spectator unpublished an anti-Semitic comment in a message board appended to a news article about Mideast matters after HRC intervened.
Cyberpresse, Sept 22, 2010: Cyberpresse website put in place a moderated blog following HonestReporting Canada complaint about anti-Semitic comments posted on the Richard Hétu blog: (French to English translation) “Notice to Readers: All comments from readers of this blog will now be moderated, without exception. I am convinced that this will to better quality discussions. It is understood that participants will sometimes have to be patient before seeing their contributions. Looking forward to reading you…”
- National Post, Aug 19 2008: “Hal Turner is the anti-Semitic author whose writing, republished in a newspaper sold by Toronto’s homeless, prompted the Canadian Jewish Congress to complain to police. An incorrect name appeared in an editorial yesterday in the National Post.” Correction issued.